Friday, February 13, 2015

EXCLUSIVE EXCERPT FROM TEMPTING BAD!!!


TEMPTING BAD By M. Robinson
Add to your TBR List 

Tempting BAD Dirty Excerpt (Unedited)

The girl grinned and strolled over, each step precise and calculated. I couldn’t help but watch the way her delicious and plump ass moved, and her ample tits bounced with each stride. Brooke was still sitting on the bed and the girl stopped when she stood in front her, right between her legs. Brooke scooted back on the bed and placed herself on her knees. They were now the same height, Brooke behind her. 

“You see that guy over there?” Brooke announced, nodding over toward me. “His name is Devon. Why don’t you tell him your name?” she asked, looking deep into her eyes. 
The girl turned and peeked up at me. “Marina,” she revealed with a slight Spanish accent. 
“Marina,” Brooke coaxed, making her turn back to face her. “Devon is a really nice guy, and he’s probably over there thinking that he shouldn’t be hard at the sight of you, but it’s okay because you made me wet the second you stepped into the room,” she said, looking over at me. “I told you that tonight I am a VIP, Devon, and I meant it, so right now you could consider yourself a client, and with every client we always, always, make sure that they get a show,” she paused. “Now… I’ll ask you again. Do you want to play? Because if you do… I guaran-fucking-tee you that you will have the time of your life.” 
I rubbed my finger back and forth against my lips that were suddenly dry. “What are the rules?” I blurted before thinking.

COMING SOON! 


No comments:

Post a Comment