Wednesday, July 29, 2015

COMPLICATE ME COMING SUMMER 2015 NEW CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE


The cast of Complicate Me in my eyes!

Everywhere he went he took his hurricane with him...

Have you added my New Contemporary Romance to your TBR List?
Coming SUMMER 2015


Complicate Me Synopsis


It was complicated, it was also just the beginning.
A decision.
A simple choice.
There is always that one moment in life where things could have been different. That one moment where you could have chosen a path that would lead you down a certain road.
A different life.
It was easier to pretend that we were still best friends, and that she was my girl and I was her boy.
Pretending was better than knowing the truth...
I ruined us.
I had her.
I lost her.
I love her.
All I did was complicate us.


Teasers for Complicate Me










No comments:

Post a Comment