Sunday, September 27, 2015

⭐️⭐️Excerpt Time ⭐️⭐️


•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸EXCERPT TIME •*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸
COMPLICATE ME #TheGoodOlBoys #LucasAndAlex #Angst #NewAdult #ContemporaryRomance #ItsLIVE #Standalone

“Whatcha’ thinkin’ about over there?” he questioned, sitting down facing me.
“How much I love this place.” 
“Good.” 
“I want to get married here.”
“What?” he chuckled. 
“You heard me. I want to have my engagement party here and I want to get married here. And then I want to buy this house and raise a family here,” I firmly stated. 
“Aren’t you a little young to think about stuff like that?” 
“No. I think about stuff like that all the time.” 
“Oh yeah?”
“Mmm hmm…” 
“Who you marrying?”
I immediately held his amused gaze. “What?” It was my turn to say. 
“You heard me,” he replied, throwing my own words back at me. “Who you marrying?”
“Oh,” I breathed out. “I don’t know.” 
He raised his eyebrow but didn’t call me out on my lie. “Don’t you think that maybe you should experience things first?”
“How do you know I haven’t?” I provoked, wanting to wipe the smug look off his face. 
“Because I know.” 
“Whatever.” I looked away. 
“You want to know how I know?” 
I kept my stare on the tray ceilings, swallowing the saliva that had pooled in my mouth, and hoping that it would calm the fluttering feeling I had suddenly formed in my belly. I shrugged because I couldn't speak. My voice would giveaway how I felt. 
“I know because I would remember it, just like I remember our first experience. The same one that’s hanging around your neck.”
My heart pounded with each word that fell from his mouth. 
“Do you want me to?” 
“Do I want you to what?” I replied, already knowing what he meant but needing to hear him say it. 
“Do you want me to kiss you?” He paused to let his words sink in. “Really kiss you?”
My mouth parted and my chest rose and descended with each breath I took. I found myself nodding before I gave it any more thought, ignoring the voice in the back of my mind that screamed at me that this was a bad idea. He bent forward and rested on his hands and knees, his face, his lips, coming toward me and making me tightly shut my eyes. 
Waiting. 
A million thoughts went through my head, but the second I felt his lips on mine they were all gone in an instant. 
Nothing else mattered at that moment.

#OneClick Check out the reviews!

Amazon ➳ http://amzn.to/1Kh8vug
Nook ➳ http://bit.ly/1Jbz9nB
Smashwords ➳ http://bit.ly/1VXnQbO
KOBO ➳ http://bit.ly/1UVrPIO
i-TUNES ➳ http://apple.co/1UVrXrR

No comments:

Post a Comment