Tuesday, December 8, 2015

πŸŽ„πŸŽ„A VERY MERRY VIP KIDS CHRISTMASπŸŽ„πŸŽ„


πŸŽ„πŸŽ„A VERY MERRY VIP KIDS CHRISTMASπŸŽ„πŸŽ„


My VIP Reader group and I are raising money to help out less fortunate kids this holiday season. This is near and dear to my heart because the kids we are helping are kids from families in the book world! If anyone would like to contribute to this amazing cause and make a child's Christmas merry and bright, please send a donation of any amount via PayPal to m.robinson.author@gmail.com
I currently have 50 Kids in need! The money will go towards gift cards to KID ONLY Stores, so the parents can go get them gifts before Christmas. We will be taking donations till Sunday, December 13th! 
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you from the bottom of my heart! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment