Sunday, May 29, 2016

Memorial Day Weekend SALE!!!


Start from where it all began. 


Lucas and Alex’s Story
Book One of The Good Ol’ Boys Standalone Series.

My brown eyed girl sat on our blankets with her arms wrapped around her knees, hiding her face. The tiny frame that I adored so much shook uncontrollably, only heightening the deepest sobbing that escalated with each passing second. It was such an intimate moment, not to be shared with anyone, especially me. Alex didn’t cry. I watched her bawl for the first time in my life. I had never seen anyone cry like that before, and it shook me to my core, slicing me whole, and making me feel like I was dying. Carving a memory that I would take to my grave.  
There was no going back… 
No erasing. 
No do overs. 
No deleting.




No comments:

Post a Comment