Wednesday, June 1, 2016

LESS THAN 2 HOURS LEFT!!! COMPLICATE ME IS $.99!!!


LESS THAN 2 HOURS LEFT TO ONE-CLICK COMPLICATE ME FROM THE USA TODAY BESTSELLING SERIES THE GOOD OL’ BOYS!!!


Our emotions were running wild, trying to accept the bond our hearts will forever have. We laid our love out for each other years ago. I fought a battle I knew I could never win. The emotional turmoil ate away at me the closer we got to saying goodbye. That’s what happened when two halves of a heart come together and become one.
We would always be linked.
We were destined to be soul mates.
Star-crossed lovers. 
When I spun her to look at me, the little girl with pigtails wearing boy clothes was gone and all that was left was…
The woman getting married to a man that wasn’t me.


★★★★★

Own the book that started it all the FEELS. Book One in The 

Good Ol’ Boys standalone series! All 4 books available for 

FREE on Kindle Unlimited!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment