Saturday, September 3, 2016

NAUGHTY EXCERPT FROM EL DIABLO! AVAILABLE NOW!


NAUGHTY EXCERPT FROM EL DIABLO! AVAILABLE NOW!
                         Amazon / Nook / Kobo / I-Tunes

She wanted me to kiss her. 

She wanted me to touch her. 
She wanted me on top of her.
Instead I lifted her legs around my waist and I pushed into her, brushing my hard cock against her awaiting pussy so she could feel my need for her. Run-ning my hand up her thigh to her waist, gripping onto her fuckable hips. Imaging how wet I was making her, how much I could make her come and scream out my goddamn name. My lips hovered over hers, on the verge of connecting as she panted profusely. 
I wanted to give into her.
But, I let her go, causing her to hiss at the sudden loss of my lips against her heated skin. I couldn’t do it. Everything about us was wrong, so instead I said, “That’s what I fucking thought.” And walked away.

Leaving her with nothing but the insatiable need for my cock.

Copyright of M. Robinson

ONE-CLICK TO READ MORE!

✰✰From USA Today Best Selling Author M Robinson  ✰✰



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow!!! One hell of a teaser!!!! I hope I win a copy of this book,I've. Been trying so hard!!! Sharing on every social I can!!!

Unknown said...

Wow!!! One hell of a teaser!!!! I hope I win a copy of this book,I've. Been trying so hard!!! Sharing on every social I can!!!

Post a Comment