Sunday, January 15, 2017

SURPRISE USA TODAY BESTSELLER EL DIABLO IS $.99!!!


¤ $.99 SALE or FREE ON KINDLE UNLIMITED ¤
"Are you aware that they call you 'El Diablo'?" He grinned. He just sat there and grinned. 
"You like that? Being known as 'The Devil'?" His silence was deafening all around me. His intense glare stabbed me like a knife all over, penetrating me deep within my core. Making me feel hot and nervous all at once. 
"Do you even know why they call you that?" I blurted, needing to make conversation. Desperately wanting him to answer me. He leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees. His thumb ran back and forth over his lower lip, undressing me with his dark, cold, mysterious eyes. Heat raced through my veins from the not so subtle gesture. When he caught me staring at the movement of his mouth, he leaned back and grinned again. 
“If I touched you, cariño. Then you'd know why too.” 

✰USA Today Bestselling Novel El Diablo✰
EL DIABLO #99CENTS OR #FREE on Kindle Unlimited



No comments:

Post a Comment