Tuesday, February 28, 2017

TEASER TUESDAY! ENDS HERE


#TeaserTuesday #EndsHere#April4 #NotEdited

It made me smile just thinking about him. Even as I sat there contemplating, waiting to walk into the house he had grown up in for the first time.
His home.
Except it wouldn’t be Creed's warm welcoming arms that wrapped around me, engulfing me with his comforting musky scent that I loved more than anything. 

It would be his brothers.
My baby’s father.
The man that shouldn’t be looking at me like I was the one he’d been waiting for all his life. I’d often catch glimpses of Noah looking at me adoringly during our many doctor visits. He didn’t even try to hide it. Noah wanted our unborn child. He wanted to be a part of this journey. He wanted it all.
A future.
A life.
An ending…
Possibly with me.
If I knew the truth, there was no way in hell Creed didn’t. The thought alone sent shivers down my spine, making the ends of my hair stand straight up. Feeling the consequences of what hadn’t happened yet, but would eventually come.
The inevitable.
A battle.
For my heart.


ENDS HERE (Road to Nowhere Book 2) SPECIAL PRE-ORDER PRICE OF $2.99! PRICE WILL GO UP TO $3.99 AFTER RELEASE DAY APRIL 4TH! 

No comments:

Post a Comment