Saturday, March 25, 2017

10 DAYS TILL ENDS HERE!!! ROAD TO NOWHERE BOOK ONE IS $.99!!!


“They won’t hate you.”
“Yeah? You sure about that? They already think I’m no good for you. A low life piece of biker trash from the wrong side of the tracks. Don’t blame them either. Like I said before, I wouldn’t want my baby girl with the likes of me either. But can’t let you go, Mia. As you know… I’ve already ’ tried,” he reminded me, taking another swig of his beer.
I smiled, sitting up on my knees in front of him, grabbing the beer out of his hand and placing it on the ground beside us. Throwing my arms around his neck for support as I straddled his waist. His legs went lax under me to allow more room for my belly. I snuggled my face close to his for a few seconds, resting my forehead against his when I was done.
“No one is going to hate you, because I won’t let them. And you know how persuasive I can be. I always get what I want, or else you wouldn’t be mine now.”
He smiled, wrapping his arms around me. Pulling me closer. “See… that’s where you’re wrong, Pippin, cuz I’ve always been yours.”
And for the first time since I met him.
I knew his words were true.

☆✭From USA TODAY Bestseller Author M. Robinson✭☆

Pre-Order Ends Here for the sale price of $2.99! Will be $3.99 when it releases April 4th!


         I-Tunes


$.99 FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY! LIVE ON ALL PLATFORMS AGAIN!

ROAD TO NOWHERE (BOOK ONE)


     I-TUNES


No comments:

Post a Comment