Saturday, April 1, 2017

LESS THAN 3 DAYS TILL ENDS HERE!!!


There were times where I thought I saw her, felt her, rapidly turning around to find her, only to realize very quickly it was just wishful thinking. My mind playing games that I had no interest in participating in.

I couldn’t do it anymore. 
It hurt too much. 
Every day that went by was another day without her. Another day where I didn’t see her, hold her, kiss her, love her...
Another day that she didn’t come to me. And God help me that was all I wanted. I needed her to come back to me like I needed air to breathe.

(¯´☆✭From USA TODAY Bestseller Author M.Robinson✭☆´¯)


➸PRE-ORDER SALE ENDS HERE (BOOK 2) only $2.99
 Amazon Nook / Kobo / I-Tunes

➸ROAD TO NOWHERE is #99CENTS #LimitedTimeOnly #April3rd
 AMAZON / NOOK / KOBO / I-TUNES

No comments:

Post a Comment