Tuesday, September 26, 2017

TEASER TUESDAY #ELSanto #Excerpt


"No one has ever looked at me the way you do," she breathed out. Her head fell to the side of the bed, a soft moan escaped her pouty lips. 
"No one has ever loved you the way I do," I paused, letting my eyes roam her perfect fucking body as I made my way down to where I wanted to be the most. 
Her pussy. 
Taking my time, savoring the taste of her heated skin against my lips and unshaved face. Inch by inch, making her pant beneath me as she anticipated every kiss, lick, and bite the further I went down on her. Until I was finally in between her legs, earning me another moan. In one swift movement I roughly gripped her hips, plunging my tongue into her pussy, needing to fucking taste her. Causing her back to arch off the white linen sheets, pushing her cunt deeper onto my tongue. 
“Damien…” she purred. 
I glided my tongue up to her clit, sucking it into my mouth. Giving her pussy a soft kiss before I peered up at her through devious eyes. 
“You like when I fuck you with my tongue, muñeca?" I baited in a husty yet demanding tone. “Te voy a singar con mi lengua hasta que te vengas tanto que se te olvide tu nombre y solo recuerdes el mio,” I added, “I’m going to fuck you with my tongue until you come so hard that you forget your name and only remember mine.” Continuing my assault, not letting up on my sweet torture. 

I spoke with conviction, “Tonight I’m going to fuck you like you’re mine.”

Get an alert when El Santo is LIVE!
-Click Here-

Add El Santo to your TBR too! 
GOODREADS

No comments:

Post a Comment