Saturday, November 25, 2017

PLEASE READ & HELP

I need your help! As many may have seen books are not only pirated online but are now being uploaded to platforms such as iTunes iBooks! What this means is these fake publishers are taking our manuscripts and uploading them and making money off of them! My new release is one of them among countless others published around November 16th. I contacted iTunes and was told to fill out a form and they'd investigate... this could takes days maybe weeks all while my book remains on a platform I didn't upload to and these pirates reap the benefits! This is not RIGHT! It's illegal and ITunes needs to be held accountable! And iTunes won't tell you where the money is going from these sales! They won't even give you the information on who is uploading our books!! They. Don't. Care!! So I'm asking everyone to take to twitter and use these hashtags below to get the word out not just for me but for every author effected! Our voices need to be heard! Thank you ❤️ #itunesNeedsToStepUp #TakeThemDownNow #ThisIsIllegalItunes #StopPiratingBooks #ItunesThisIsUnacceptable #ITunesAllowsPiratedBooks #ISupportAuthors #AuthorsRightsViolatedByItunes #AuthorsMatter

No comments:

Post a Comment