Wednesday, January 24, 2018

TEASER TUESDAY ON A WEDNESDAY ;)



#TeaserTuesday
 #ElPecador I want your thoughts!

I went to her for one reason.
To say goodbye. 
Like everything with Amira, the visit took its own path. Its own life, its own goddamn destiny. For the first time ever, I told her I loved her. I apologized for all the shit I put her through, and all the regrets that could never be changed. All the moments between us that would forever be a part of me, carved so deep into my mind, exactly where they belonged. I repented for my sins, meaning every last word spoken, and left her behind. 
Except, fate stepped in and put a halt on my plans. Even though I tried everything to avoid that ruthless, unforgiving motherfucker.

It was already set in motion, the fucker knew what I wanted, needed, and couldn’t live without.

Sign-up for El Pecador alerts HERE

Add to your TBR HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment