Friday, August 17, 2018

5 DAY COUNTDOWN!!!



✫ 5 DAY COUNTDOWN ✫

Her lips touched mine, cutting me off. Opening her mouth against mine, baiting me to move my lips in sync with hers. Pressing her perfect tits firmly against my chest as her arms snaked around my neck. She smelled so fucking good and tasted like everything I ever wanted. When she tenderly pecked my lips once again, this time running her tongue along my mouth, she moaned, a soft, sultry hum, luring me in. The shock wore off and I reached up, holding her pretty, little, round face between my hands. Gently kissing her back, my walls crumbling down around us. All thoughts and emotions breaking apart with it.
I groaned from deep within my chest, kissing her as if my life depended on it. Knowing she was giving me her first kiss, and it felt like I was giving her mine.
I lost myself in that kiss.
In that moment.
In her.
Where nothing else mattered, but her. Right then and there, I knew there was no going back for me because Skyler Bell…

Was. Mine.



LOST BOY (STANDALONE)

AMAZON / B&N / KOBO / ITUNES 

No comments:

Post a Comment